The financial sector that is decentralized is growing and exciting. New protocols are introduced to the market nearly every day. However there are a few that are focused on the investor’s success as well as the security of their investment. Thus, the need for platforms that are community-oriented that focus on investors is essential. Revival hopes to be the platform that can fill this gap in the cryptocurrency market. It has proprietary crowdfunding capabilities to give users the most secure and simple experience in the DeFi market. Additionally, it provides a significant dividends in the form of passive earnings of around 11 percent BNB for holders of the Revival token (RVL). In this brief Revival overview, we take a closer at one of most recent DeFi projects to come up on the market. Find out more about its tokenomics features, features and even its roadmap!
What Is Revival?
Revival began operations in September 2021 and will be available on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and then released its BEP-20 token called RVL. The company chose BSC because of its low transaction costs as well as its rapid processing speed for transactions. Revival seeks to help RVL investors to increase their diversification and earn passive income from crypto investments. Other Bitcode Prime reviews have praised the platform’s affordability. All of these options and other options are accessible to users who use The Revival DApp (decentralized app). The dApp features include:
- Funding for the initial project
- Personal project development features
- Unique charting systems
- Personal fundraising campaigns
To ensure the security of those services Revival will abide to their founding principles:
The community that is growing around Revival will enjoy 100% participation in the venture, while it allows users to cast votes on the contribution it will make to future plans for development.
Revival has a significant collaboration with Dessertswap one of the best industry auditors, for an unspecified project. The platform has gone through rug screening and, furthermore the platform will include more audits by other respected auditing firms.
Revival promises total transparency to its rapidly growing crowdfunded cryptocurrency community. Each member of the team is slapped with a slap. In addition the names and faces of the team members are publicly available, which means investors are able to easily find them and get in touch with them.
The majority of Revival developers have purchased RVL similar to regular holders. They do not have the option of minting and the supply of RVL tokens is limited to the maximum amount.
Revival is always looking for innovative ways to ensure traders‘ trading experiences are as safe as is possible. To this end the company has received crucial listings on well-known, market-leading platforms like Coinmarketcap, CoinGecko, and PancakeSwap.
Revival App Features
The main goal of Revival is to build an innovative, one-of-a-kind application for crowdfunding to its users and considers the most important asset. Through the app, users can design, help and share campaigns. In addition, they can look into new projects and campaigns which will be authenticated by the Revival team and future partners will validate. Some of the features in the coming Revival application include:
- Viewing campaigns and the money it generates at any point in time.
- Campaigns can be funded by participants in RVL as well as BNB.
- Find useful information to explore the crypto market on BSC.
- Inform users about possible honeypots and scams that users should beware of.
- Access to the live Revival balance, which shows the value of reflections received by a user and the earnings earned from the RVL.
- Users can get the most up-to-date Revival information on upcoming projects as well as social media feeds.
- A wallet.connect feature will transform Revival into a Revival app to a single-stop shop for all things digital.
- Users can make donations to specific charities via Revival’s system for charity.
- The application will be accessible on iOS as well as Android.
In mid-November 2021, Revival is planning to start a decentralized application (dApp). Through the dApp users can buy crypto currencies like RVL and various BSC projects. In addition, it will allow users to put their RVL into stakes farm for tokens of other types and transfer funds to liquidity pools.
Another new release coming from Revival will include an e-token for governance, VVL. The asset will be part of the expanding Revival ecosystem and will enhance the power of the community to make decisions. VVL gives holders the power to make important decisions about the platform’s growth.
Revival has set a limit at 500 trillion RVL without minting function for the new tokens. People who decide to keep their RVL may earn passive income up to 11 percent in BNB but they must have at minimum 10 billion RVL in order in order to qualify for these reward payments that are automatically distributed. The token deducts a 15 percent cost for every transaction, and distributes it according to the following:
- 11% of the proceeds go to BNB rewards
- 2.2% of the proceeds go to the project’s marketing and development efforts.
- The remainder of 2 percent will go to the liquidity pool of the platform.
As per the Revival Litepaper, the initial RVL distribution is similar to this:
- The platform burnt 7.5 percent (37 trillion RRL) of its total capacity in the course of the launch.
- Revival set aside 3 percent of the total supply to fund the token’s future growth.
- The team set aside another 3percent of the total amount to be used for marketing.
- Revival’s charitable wallet has 3 percent of the amount to be donated to community-based charitable organizations.
- The team uses only BNB reward points derived from marketing, development, or charity accounts, instead that selling RVL that is held, and affecting the chart.
Revival is brand new to the market, but it didn’t stop the team from swiftly taking the first steps on its lengthy plan of action. The project has received the audit as well as a rug-screen from Dessertswap Additionally, they started with a massive marketing campaign and received listings for CoinGecko, Coinmarketcap, Nomics, BSCscan, and more. In the near future, Revival is expected to launch a multi-bridge for other blockchains, including Ethereum, Matic, and Cardano. By 2022 the company plans to introduce NFT gaming features and also introduce multi-chain crowdfunding, in addition to numerous other. Revival has set a high-risk target for its own company. Since blockchain crowdfunding isn’t an easy endeavor. But, if they collaborate to achieve their goals, the whole cryptocurrency community will benefit greatly from the process. The team believes that their application’s users will be able to raise funds to pay for everything from medical bills to tuition at college. At present, we can just wait to see how fast the project can grow.